from there we went to this cool diner next door. also filled with beautyfull people.
next morning i got up and went for a surf at Topanga. HAPPY NEW YEAR. we drove AK tot he airport. stopped in venice for from GTA (holy hot fellas work there)
we decided to ditch hooey's car and drive to joshua tree. stayed in palm springs. was coool.
then we spent three nights were spend in san clemente, surfing trestles twice a day (church for me, lowers for Janine) was epic.
The last night we spent in Venice beach/ Marina del ray area. we want to a bar called the other room. super cool in some ways, super lame b/c it was super cool in other ways. you win some, you lose some.
That was the trip! Janine and Hooey stayed in Cali - living in Luecadia.
- Finding the cool parts of venice
- seafood curry from Wasabi on Abbott Kinney
- sitting on a lawn chair in the back of Adrian's van, looking at surf and learning about SD
- getting a 5'8 Hank Warner mini simmons shape-like board from Birds surf shack
- seeing Cliffs
- meeting Glynn and Ida and staying at their place, fireball and hot tubs
- hot tubs and mimosas every day
- great energy from everyone every day
- tiny malibu surf with one person
- a few surfs at topanga
- Church church church - hugest smile ever watching AMAZING longboarders and managing to get a couple myself. I will never get used to the drop in styles, but i like it.
-making flower crowns and having the best new years EVER
- hanging with my budddies
- GTA - abbott kinney, etcetc
- meeting nice ppl EVERYWHERE - wowowow
- san clemente shopping!
- funny peeps - tee hee booth defense
TREX and Storm Cloud - obviously
Van dashboard deco
fun trip!! cali is highly recommended!!!